Fairfield Republicans

I am maintaining this blog page in an effort to provide information on activities and events to conservatives in Fairfield, Ohio and surrounding areas. This page will feature items of interest and links to information from the Butler County Republican Party and from the City of Fairfield. It is my hope that by utilizing this forum, we will be able to share ideas and information that will make our Party, our City, and our Neighborhoods better than ever!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Regional Meeting - Update

Many I've spoken to have asked when we will have a regional meeting to discuss issues ranging from upcoming elections to the current state of the party.

I have been trying to schedule a Region 1 meeting for the last month & a half. With recent committee changes, I thought it best to get an updated Region 1 committee list to ensure that meeting notices would be sent to all committee members.

I received notice yesterday that the updated list should be available shortly. As soon as the list is made available to me by Butler GOP Headquarters, I will schedule the meeting and send a letter with pertinent information.

Should you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to call or drop an e-mail.

Thanks,
Scott

3 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Matt Hurley said…

    Scott,

    Good to see Butler County GOP in the blogosphere FINALLY... I've been trying to get some connection to the local party for quite some time with no luck. I run the WMD blog and am the guy behind the State of Ohio Blogger Alliance. I would really like to see more coverage of local party issues and candidates...

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Scott said…

    Thanks Matt. I just put this together in an effort to try to improve local communication. Hopefully, we can start to build a solid local network and possibly even a local "rapid response" effort.

    I'd appreciate any input you have on how to make the site more useful.

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Matt Hurley said…

    Scott, my best advise is to just keep it current. The more you can post the better. It wouldn't hurt to get some pictures on the site to help break things up a bit...nothing permenant, just a shot or two in a post every ten or 12 posts or so...

    As for the rapid response effort, I think you might do well to try to get the party to connect with the locals in the blogosphere. VikingSpirit and I are from Butler County, but I think you'll find that the southwestern Ohio blogosphere is very intersted in what's going on here and very willing to help you out.

    But more than anything, if the party could actually answer its email... I gave up trying to get a comment on whatever story I was working on...

    At any rate, feel free to email me with anything you might have on your mind... wmdtvmatt -at- yahoo -dot- com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home