Fairfield Republicans

I am maintaining this blog page in an effort to provide information on activities and events to conservatives in Fairfield, Ohio and surrounding areas. This page will feature items of interest and links to information from the Butler County Republican Party and from the City of Fairfield. It is my hope that by utilizing this forum, we will be able to share ideas and information that will make our Party, our City, and our Neighborhoods better than ever!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lane Restrictions at I-275 and S.Gilmore/Winton

Thanks to Fairfield City Councilman, Tim Meyers for this information.

This is to inform you that this morning Monday August 13, 2007 ODOT started an overlay of the overpass at I-275 and S.Gilmore/Winton. There are lane restrictions in all directions. The inspector told me that weather permitting the process will be 30 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home